Jen Lefforge is an extraordinary person in all ways. I got to know Jen running along a frontage road somewhere in Houston, Texas. Where better than on your first run together to bare your soul and share your dreams? You don’t need to know each other for years to get deep; physical activity helps break through the layers in a heartbeat. I knew immediately that I wanted to share her story.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Career blooms and career changes
- Why asking “Why?” is important
- How mistakes shape our paths more than successes
- Tips to help you discover what you were meant to do
- Postpartum depression in a very personal and deep way
- Body image and body acceptance
“For every person listening: There is something in your life that it’s time to stop. Don’t wait one more day.”
Thanks for tuning in! Please reach out to Jen for any reason and especially, if you or someone you know is dealing with postpartum depression, or if you suspect she is, please please, I implore you to contact Jen. She is opening her door to those who need her help and support.
Tags: postpartum depression, postpartum psychosis, women in the church
Categorised in: Run This World Podcast