Meet Jenny Hadfield, prolific running coach and mentor. Jenny is one of the most knowledgable, most down to earth, most REAL coaches in the world of running. Her mission is to help people learn how to train to improve performance, reach their goals more efficiently, and create a plan that works with the flow of their busy lifestyles. She also just launched her own podcast called The Coach Jenny Show. She gives amazing tips on how to be a better, happier, healthier runner. Be sure to check it out on your next long run!
We had a fun conversation and covered the following and more. Jenny has the best outlook on life – you’ll wish we could keep chatting.
- Running can be for everyone
- Jenny’s training philosophy
- The training in “Time versus miles” debate
- The Holiday Challenge turned year-round Challenge Program
- Running vacations – You need to check these out!
If you liked today’s episode, share it with a friend! Now get out there and Run This World in a bigger and better way than you did before!!!