Sara Dean is the creator and host of the Shameless Mom Academy Podcast, a top rated podcast with over 2 million downloads. Sara’s biggest passion is helping women own their space. After enduring her own identity crisis following the birth of her son, Sara took her background in psychology/health/wellness and rebuilt her identity, one step at a time. Sara motivates and inspires women to stop shrinking and start shining. She is on a mission to inspire women and moms, in particular, to live bigger, bolder, braver #everydamnday.
I had the honor of being featured on her podcast – the Shameless Mom Academy Podcast – Episode 344. We talked openly about all the things that have made us who we are today. And we had so much fun that I vowed to get her on my show when the time was right. So when the pandemic struck and we were thrust into new roles as stay at home parents and virtual workers, I decided Sara was exactly who I needed to chat with. What I love most about her is that she truly is her authentic self every day. By being unashamedly true to herself, she gives other women the permission and freedom to do the same.
Today we talk about:
- Imperfection: why this is the key to happiness
- Core values: We have a big conversation about creating your own!
- Identity crises throughout life: How to get through these transitions
- Her infertility journey
- The importance of community and connection
- What she means by a transformation program
- And so much more
For more Sara Dean:
- Momentum Mamas membership community
- Tenacious Mamas business & leadership mastermind
- Shameless Mom Academy Podcast
- Her Website
- Follow her on social @shamelessmomacademy