Welcome to Episode 6 of Run This World. Today’s episode features my friends, Kim &
Jake Rosenbarger, owner of Kim & Jake’s gluten free bakery. They started with a cake shop in Boulder and have expanded This is my first husband-wife interview. I wish we were on video because the spousal dynamic was pretty awesome.
In today’s episode, we cover lots of delicious stuff.
- Why they started a gluten-free bakery
- Lots of discussion about gluten free cake and delicious Gluten free treats
- Gluten free industry and food/eating trends
- Home delivery meal prep services like Blue Apron and Green Chef
- How to successfully run a business with your spouse
- What celiac disease is, including signs, symptoms and how to diagnose it
For local Colorado listeners, as a special treat, grab a friend and head over to their cake shop in South Boulder on Table Mesa and Broadway. Just mention this podcast and you’ll get a Buy One Get one free cupcake – any flavor. I promise they are DELISH! Be prepared to be hooked.
I hope you enjoyed the show today. Please share it with a friend, comment here and follow me on Facebook and Instagram. I want to hear your thoughts and feedback and any suggestions you have for future guests. Now let’s get out there and Run This World!